Skip to main content

dabbers














how did i ever live without them! I just love these paint dabbers by ranger. I got 4 pages done tonight and used them on two of them. I think i am going to need all the colors to carry on in life. i used the pebble color tonight, you can see it in this layout the best and made a journaling area with a corrugated box. so fun.




I got a little mojo back tonight, i worked until 1030 got me an iced, grande, non-fat, no whip mocha, then went to work on my layouts for the {club} on sunday. This class is at Scraptacular and there will be its available if you are interested. I also got to play with some technique tueday stamps, as well as stickles glitter! I had a very productive night...that makes me happy.









it is now 3am and i need to go watch on episode of the O.C. so i can get caught up on that also. why am i always catching up?

Comments