Skip to main content

tagged by kim L.

i usually dont do the "blog tag" thing but since it was Kim L. and i think she is pretty cool i am doing the tag thing. So here are the 7 random facts, oh and unless you are kim L. consider yourself tagged & let me know when you post to your own blog by leaving a comment.

1) i am VERY insecure
2) i LOVE cheese in just about any form. i even eat it with popcorn thanks to a high school friend stacey.
3) i love to sleep alone in my bed right in the middle
4) i hate feet...really hate feet, unless they are a babies foot i think the cut off age is about 6.
5) i have always wanted to be on a soap opera.
6) i work in a bar and it is a miserable life the bar life.
7) i was a terrible student in school

you are tagged... go to it, even if you just write them down on paper.

Comments

Kim Langston said…
Hi Liz! Fun to read your 7 random facts about you!
Aubrey said…
Had fun reading your 7 things... I saw that you posted on Kim's blog so I came to check yours out :-) Kim and I are from the same town.

Anyway, if you want to know a little about me, check out my blog! It was fun reading through your blog.