Skip to main content

LovE the 80's!

i have this thing i do some of you may know. when i am working at home and i need a little pick me up, or just getting tired i get into my 'way to cool' station wagon and go to Starbucks. On the way I play the music in the car so loud and it just rejunivates me so! What a treat tonight was...on mix 106.5 it was Big Hair 80's night, so first up was some twisted sister, member those guys with the really big long blonde hair? after that was oh my goodness... 'carrie' by Europe. Brooke i know you are reading this remembering when you used to sing to me 'Bitty' after some certain boy left for college. Brooke would ad lib "bitty" (my childhood name, that only my Grandpa Nickles & Dave Laut still calls me) into the song where they sang "carrie". She got this talent from listening to that college boy sing it to me the same way! ohhhh to be 15 again! BLAK! How odd is that it was 80's night because right now i cannot stop watching Rock of Love. It is an AmaZIng show! I was amazed the guy was still around and touring. Other shows i cannot stop watcing now are...

Scott Baio is 45 and single
The Hills I dont understand who Spencer is and where he gets is money though.
Newport Harbor This is because I want to live in the OC.
Friday Night Lights I just love Eric Taylor

this is all i can think of now...more will come to me.
what is your favorite show?

Comments

Shelly said…
Hi Lizzy! It's Shelly here. Sorry I haven't crapbooked lately. I really want to, scheduling hasn't been right so far. I love your blog spot! UR2Cool! I have to watch Supernanny If I like it or not. Lauren always says "Mom, we need Supernanny here cause Jeremy's bad!" I agree. Wife swap is always interesting but too many re-runs. See you at The O. P.S. I heard you were maybe gonna be trailer trash with us. Sorry you missed it! I fell down some stairs. They shouldn't put stairs outside a bar!!!
connie said…
If Jes doesn't win Rock of Love I will have to do something drastic, she is soooooo cute, eh? and the Hills, do you like Justin Bobby? Audrina's boyfriend? And Scott Baio's girlfriend just told him she was pregnant, yikes. I love vh1 but I am really waiting for survivor to start, as you can see besides school I have no life.