Skip to main content

21 day challenge

i have to be so quick here...


when at CE one of the great classes was Rhonna's class making a 21 day challenge journal.


Basically it takes 21 days to form a habit so for 21 days she challedged people to do something they want to change the habit of. I orignially chose to run or walk each day, but ten realized i need to add so muc to that so i added i also need to create balance in my life. tis is probably te worst week for that cause i am working doubles all week for the next 8 days but no time like te present.


so it started saturday... i have finished the journal and now adding each day, i will be beind in posting causse i am sure it will take me a day to finish but here is day 1



on saturday i woke up at 630 (just another challenge i am giving myself) i need to wake up early to be better 'balanced' get things done before i start the day!
We went to do the race for the cure wendy, holly, mary anne, & I. We walked the 5K it was great. It was freezing...but we warmed up when we finally got moving. here is my post from day 1. i will be back soon with day 2.

Comments

dianna said…
Ahh, isn't balance what we all need? If you (or anyone you know) has the answer, let me know!

Your previous post cracks me up! Gotta love kids...
Dianna