Skip to main content

camera

so i got a new camera before we went to disney and i love it! It is the cannon D40, to most of you that is not the newest and fanciest but for me it is GREAT! I love it and have gotten some great shots. The problem is i cannot get the pictures from the memory card to the computer. My computer is so old that i cant even get the software loaded on here. I really need to sit down and figure it out! Then i will post some of the great pic's.
Another thing that has been killing me is i have not been creative in a VERY long time. I really need to dig out the scrappin room and get something created. I havent even seen a lot of the newest supplies out there because i have been so far out of the loop. Not for long, i really need to get creative, i have had enough time off!
Tonight we went to a local production of The Sound of Music. It was so good, done VERY well. The singing was great and the acting, i was impressed. very fun! It is friday night and i am not working at the oriole...i love that also! I will not love it tomorrw though when i have no money.
Tomorrow our friends from columbus are coming here to hang out and watch the buckeye's, it is always fun with them!

Comments

Kristin said…
Liz I am so lacking in blogging too!! I want to hear about your camera!!! And Disney!!