Skip to main content

Supplies

Last week I went and purchased all the school supplies. This trip is insane! People fighting over bins stuffed with crayons, scissors, folders, pencils, markers and snatching them up like they are gold. I do not take the kids with me on this trip, people are mean, mean, mean in the school supply aisle. Complaining about the items they can't find, the fact they have to buy supplies, it is miserable listening to them. The best are the ones with their kids, they are arguing, and it just does not seem to be a fun experience for anyone involved. That is a bummer, I would think kids would be excited about FRESH new school supplies, my kids loved seeing them all on the table the next morning, waiting for them to check them out and figure out who got what. After I went through all the bags and got items labled this is what i ended up with:
all the supplies needed for 1 first grader & 1 kindergartner.

Comments