Skip to main content

time is slipping away...

and I just want to STOP it, ok maybe just slow it down some. This baby is 5 months old today! WHAT!?
When did this happen? She is a food eating, getting ready to roll over big old baby. I snuggle her closer & kiss her a zillion times more just because I feel that precious time slipping through my fingers :( That sweet baby sweat smell after she has been laying on me long enough to work up that sweat...dang, i love that and it is something i am just not ready to loose yet. I mean, clearly, she is the smartest baby in the world. She knows when I walk into the room, she is lifting herself up to sit up. She is eating new food, she is doing more & more everyday and it breaks.my.heart.

J has been doing "ballet" this year. I wish I could type it like she says it "Bahhhhllllaaaa"I don't know if she will ever be on the stage for The Nutcracker, but she sure does have a mean plie. (J is the one in the middle)

Meanwhile...her brother who was SO thrilled to be at his sister dance social decided it would be fun to retrieve the balls from the pool table pockets. (The pool table was in the same room as the dance show) This lead to Wyatt's hand being stuck inside the pool table pocket. At first he was wiggling around, then I noticed a look of panic on his face. He then asked for help as we are quietly trying to not make a scene in the middle of the show & wiggle his hand free. That wasn't working and by this time he was getting pretty scared, he told me his hand was never going to come out. About 3-4 people had gathered at this point, again the dance social is going on, and one very nice woman went and got him a glass of water to settle him down a bit. By this time Todd was working pretty hard to figure out where his hand was stuck exactly & telling Wyatt which way to move it free. About 10 minutes later, and about 5 dances of the show, his hand/arm pop out. Bright red and pinched pretty good he was free, and sat quietly for the remainder of the show.
If you were ever curious to what the inside of a pool table looks like please refer to the pic below. Todd took this to try to figure out where he got his hand stuck and be able to tell him how to maneuver it out. What did we do before we had the iPhone!



Really...can I just not have a normal life. Something, everywhere we go. 



Comments