Skip to main content

Instragram Prints

Everyone knows Instagram I am guessing, I printed all the pictures I had taken so far in 2012 about 4-5 months ago at Persnickety Prints. They do a great job and you can pick what size you want your perfect little Instagram pictures. I finally arranged my pictures on an old window frame using twine and some old Heidi Grace pins I had from way back. I love the way it turned out. I am not sold on where I have it hanging, I think I am going to move it upstairs, but for now I am just happy I have actually completed something!


the first pic I used the flash so it shows the right color

but the second one is no flash so there is no glare so you can see the pics. 

Love it!
Happy day after Thanksgiving!!



Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.