Skip to main content

Challenge

It is time to start again!




My T25 Challenge Group is kicking off April 14th. Would you like to join? Watch this video to find out what a Challenge Group is all about.

Let me tell you some of the reasons WHY you should join my group:

  • You want to make a change with your fitness goals 
  • You want to get strong
  • You want to have more energy
  • You need the motivation
  • You need the accountability
  • You don't have a workout partner
  • You want results
  • You have a vacation coming up
  • Summer is weeks away
  • It is only 25 minutes a day, Monday - Friday, 10 weeks
  • It will take you right to the first day of summer, bathing suit!!!
Are you ready to make that change? Do you want to loose inches, pounds and just plain old get stronger? 
I can tell you, each time I do a move and feel myself getting stronger, can hold that plank longer, can fully engage my core it just plain makes me happy. 

Here is what you need to do:
  1. Message me at simonbob15@yahoo.com with questions, concerns, more details or just anything! 
  2. Log on and purchase a T25 Challenge Pack here or from the link in the video from the T25 link
  3. Friend me on Facebook so I can add you to the group Elizabeth Houston Simon. Not on Facebook, no problem, send me an email. I can email you the group updates every day! 
  4. Get prepared to be amazed at the results!

That is it! Easy! Do you have questions or concerns? Really, email them to me, I want to help you set and succeed with your fitness goals!

This isn't me but these are real results! I like this picture because this girl is smiling in her before. Usually when you see before pictures the person looks terrible, hasn't showered looking their worse. This girls is cute in both, but cute, trim and cut up in the second! 






Comments