Skip to main content

Full Moon

Boy yesterday was one crazy day. Do you ever have those days where everything is just out of whack? Crazy? Nothing feels to be falling into place? That is how yesterday was for me. While I try to eat clean as much as I can, yesterday day was day 1 of my 5 day Clean Eating Challenge. I really needed this and always feel amazing during and right after and so far this time has been no different. My problem yesterday though was I did not nearly drink enough water and boy did I pay for that by dinner time. I had a HUGE headach and when I got home everything was out of sorts. I had my regular things to get done but it was all just out of place and order. My plan was to get plenty of rest which means go to bed by 8:30 and at 10:30 I was still up trying to finish up.

What I did do that was amazing was got back on the mat for a hot powerful flow class that was just what I needed. :)  (I hadn't been to yoga in 2 weeks due to my FL trip and crazy schedule last week) For that one hour I was right where I needed to be. I love yoga and everything it does for me. Not just the crazy sweat (I often wonder how my body can physically sweat that much after a hot class) or the perfect music or even the great friends who surround me (and many I have never met but everyone is friends at yoga) but just the person it helps me to be sure I am and I want to be. It centers me which makes me a better mom, wife, friend, co worker, & just person going about her day. I am so grateful for yoga and Inner Bliss, the amazing studio I practice at. (see link on the right)



I did find out, which explains a lot, that yesterday was the last day of the full moon. I am chalking the crazy up to that. Today was a little less crazy, more manageable and thankfully I was able to attend another yoga class. Namaste, friends.

Comments