Skip to main content

oh hey friday…do you want to place a bet?

                                          

you write up 5 things, anything! link it up with September Farm and The Farmers Wife and that's it.

1 - maybe you have set some goals for 2015. would you be willing to put a wager on a weight loss goal? 
not that the scale is the success of your health and fitness, some people become more motivated to stay engaged in healthy eating and fitness when they have a wager on it.  that is where dietbet comes in!
i have recently started a Dietbet Challenge with my most recent challenge group, but it is open to anyone, the more the merrier and more important...the bigger the pot!
what is a dietbet?
it is an online service that allows you to place a wager, $30 in this case, to commit to losing 4% of your body weight in 4 weeks.  if you do, you and the rest of the group who has successfully completed this splits the pot.
follow this  link for details and to join the simonbob challenge! the challenge is open to everyone, so feel free to invite family and friends. the more who join, the bigger the pot! 

2 - one of the things i am loving about 2015 is my new book secret the daily teachings.  Each day i sit down and read some positive inspiration. one of the first things is to write a list of 100 things each day you are grateful for. it has been tough, not that i don't have 100 things, but i don't remember the 100 things when i sit down to do it.  i keep a file in my phone, so i can add them as i go, but it has been really tough to get to 100. try it. 

3 - one of those rings has been my early morning workouts with my friend aryn. i have been able to pull myself out of bed at 5:20a everyday this week and get my workout in. i love it and i love the workout! i know i am days away from this being the norm, 5:20am. i can't wait until i just pop right up! 

4 - this weekend this boy has his first game. i am excited for him.  this could be his big chance to break through. i may throw up. 

5 - this girl had a tournament last weekend and lost in the championships to a very good strongsville team. i did throw up. please someone tell me how can i not get so wrapped up in my children's activities?! i will take any feedback!! 



Comments

I'm hoping I'll eventually get used to waking up at 4:45. It was tough today but I feel like I get so much more accomplished with a few extra minutes in the morning!

I've tried to keep a running list of things I'm thankful for in my phone but you're right! I would have a hard time coming up with 100 at a time too.