Skip to main content

Get up early challenge...

still holding strong. shocking, last night was awful. i slept awful, i fell asleep on time with the alarm ready to go at 545am. not everyone in my house is the most supportive, especially lately…so that made going to sleep and sleeping challenging. 

as i laid there covering my head with pillows, i remembered why i had started this whole challenge. 

you see i wanted to be able to find a scripture each morning, something positive i could read and find a way to relate it into my everyday.  so as i laid there i was gong over exactly that, what i had read over the past few days and it was applying to my exact situation, it was like a light bulb went off! totally freaked me out!!!

so then i told myself this


and i plan on sticking exactly to this motto, that negativity is kicked out. 
up early again and so happy about it. :) 


Comments