Skip to main content

oh hey friday…grateful edition


I'm still keeping on with my grateful posts and mixing it in with oh hey friday.

i havent lined up in awhile, so lets go back to it.

5 anything, 5 something, you pick just link it back here to september farm and the farmers wife. leave a comment here too so i know who to go and read along with. 


                            

oh and how cute is this summer badge that goes with it?? 

so lets talk grateful, these of course are in no particular order. :) 

1//     my virtual beachbody groups - so grateful for this, for so many different reasons. when these girls get together on an app and get to encouraging, swapping stories, tips and recipes only good comes from it all. these peeps are from all over and working hard to crush fitness goals. now of course that makes me super grateful but more so is that these gals have become my friends, like real friends and i love that. we are in the trenches together making changes within ourselves that is making us better friends, moms, wives, daughters, aunts, uncles, husbands, coworkers…you get the drift. hearing from them day in and out, sometimes multiple times, sometimes day in between, but still hearing from them and the positivity that is happening i am just so darn grateful for that. 

the good news we are always starting again, adding new focused virtual boot campers and setting new goals. you can get in on this!! so lets talk about what works best for you to be successful! 

2//   my bleacher/insanity pals - in addition to my virtual boot camp there is still a group of us that get together each week and sweet it out with insanity. ummm….there is a lot of sweat going on with these groups and it is just awesome. these peeps inspire me to push harder and dig deeper each week to get the most out of our workout. so so grateful for their insertion week after week. 




3//  my beachbody business - totally grateful, mainly, it keeps me accountable and checked in with my goals. those goals are always evolving but one thing remains constant, the satisfaction that is amazing when i reach that goal. right now my extra beachbody money is getting stored away for christmas, in hopes of a cash christmas morning. so having the opportunity to have my own business, working it when i can around my families schedule and getting results spiritually, mentally and physically, i am grateful for that opportunity. but again, what i am grateful for the most is the relationships i have gained from that opportunity. livelong relationships i would not have it wasn't for fitness - family - fun! 



4//  my family values fitness - yes, this one i am super grateful for. my kids have learned so much from this example of fitness. they see first hand and understand:

  • hard work
  • setting goals and reaching them
  • good healthy habits
  • fitness is fun
  • it is about being strong and secure
  • a good sweat rejuvenates you
  • exhaustion is a good thing
  • the love of chocolate chip cookies, because yes, we love chocolate chip cookies!
my girls (and my boy) know we are not focused on the scale, the weight or if you made the all star team, but you have to give 100%, be coachable and be strong and confident in yourself and what you give in all you do. i am grateful for this lesson because it has made me a better confident and strong me. 

                                     

5//  fitness - yes, i realize that is what i talked about in all of these ^^^^^^ but i am super grateful to live in a country and world where fitness is an option and spreading that love of fitness is contagious. in the past few years, since starting the spread my fitness love, it has taken me to such a better place in my life and a happier me. so i am super super grateful for that. 


Comments