Skip to main content

me time

do you have me time? time to do just what you want to do? 


i really need that.
yes, i go run or some type of workout but it isn't often i just go do something with just me. there are lots of reasons why.

  • i work a lot
  • my kids are super active so we always have something
  • it is an expense


but i found something that is just for me, well here at my home and i am obsessed!!! 

i.cant.stop.watching.this.show.



i am bing watching this hard on Netflix, like i put my kids in the shower, sit down on the bathroom floor and watch the episode, while my kids get all squishy because i cannot stop watching! 
they have to wash their own hair, but they need to learn to do that better anyway, so it is like a skill i am tracking them. win! 

anyway, i am only on season 1, well as i type, good chance i will be on season 2 by morning, because who needs sleep! 

here is some randomness:

i love their backyard, like how they can have dinner outside, perfect weather, not windy or rainy or even snowy! 

they are always drinking wine, cracks me up! 

i like monica potters character, so now i am a big monica potter fan! i am heading to Monica Potter Home on saturday and super pumped! 

i need to go see the Welcome Back Potter home, it is so near me, i need to stalk it out! 

i was a little distraught with her character the past 2 episodes, but i have gotten over it, i think. 


so guessing i will be done with this series in the next few weeks, i will need a new binge watch, because that is fun. what are your suggestions?? if not it is back to hgtv.

what is your me time? 

do you need some me time? 

if so, you may consider this…
huffing for the stuffing…right? that sounds like perfect me time!
well, really it is. time you carve out each day to focus on you. do you know why? 
because it makes you better, a better mom, wife, friends, pal, partner, aunt, coworker, boss whatever it is you are. you feel better about you, more confidence, stronger, happier and everyone around you feels better! 
details?  message me for them. 
simonbob15@yahoo.com

because i want to end this year and move into the holiday season on a high note, and i want you to join me in that, lets start something here! 

don't forget to post below about that me time! i need to know! 








Comments