Skip to main content

where i am going

do you love this time of year?  i do!
i love the idea of a fresh start, i like monday's, i like a new month and i love a new year.

this year, this week in between christmas and new years i havent had that huge burst i usually have.
i know what i want to do, i know where i want to go, but i havent sat down and created the clean slate i have in years past.  that makes me happy.  what?  why does that make me happy?

because i have failed in years past.  yes, this year i have the same goals i have had the past 3-5 years.  yes, they change a little and i have made progress in some aspects, but really, i am generally at the same place i was last year, the year before and the year before that. 

i have failed.

the big three that i always want to change are exactly.the.same.
that is frustrating.

what is more frustrating, is i can tell you exactly why. 
fear

now i do not know if it is i am afraid of failing, afraid of change or afraid of disappointment, probably a good combination of all three.  it is just easier to stay exactly where i am, that is just so stinkin easy. 

so while i may be screaming make the change to everyone around me, it is time i take my own advice and do the things that are in me, that will upset others but that i know in my heart will be a huge improvement for me.  the things that will get me to my big dream/goal, the things that will bring me that peace i am so looking for.


peace in my heart
peace in my head
peace in my home
peace in how i live my life



you often hear people say rest in peace when dealing with death. 
i am ready to live in peace, not just in 2018 but beyond. 

living in that peace will lead me to my big goal and i am pumped for what that holds.


lets do this,
are you with me?

i am committed to being open and honest on this journey here.  that will keep me accountable as to living my life as i want, in peace.








Comments