Skip to main content

this is the greatest show!

have you seen the Greatest Showman?
Run...do.not.walk. it is absolutely awesome!

my little J and I snuck off to the theater on a Sunday afternoon months ago and we are still signing and performing, daily!  I downloaded the soundtrack before we even left the theater.

this is the thing, not only are you going to be singing these tunes for some time to come, but you are going to  smile, laugh, dance, tap your foot and cry along the way.  this movie is packed with so much feel good, i didnt even realize it was possible.

lets just start it off with who knew wolverine was such an entertainer, and how much more good looking did he get because of it.  ok, so maybe everyone knew that Hugh Jackman is entertaining amazingness, but me, I am grateful I now know. 


what sealed the deal for me was this video.  his passion for this oh my, he was not supposed to sing during this rehearsal, he just could not hold himself back.  i mean his under study is hanging in there fine, but that music is just taking hugh over and he cant be held back.  awesome, just awesome.

this movie is so great for kids too.  build your dreams kids!  dont let anyone hold you back, dream your dreams, see them, visualize them and go for them.  you may fail time after time, but under no circumstances do not give up on your dream!

hard work does pay off.  you work hard chasing that dream and some form of that dream will be withihn yourr grasp.  it is not a if you get knocked down you quit message, actually the last song is the one that moves me the most.  when you think it is gone, crumbled at your lowest, that is where the change comes, that is when the good work starts, that is when the dream is in grasp.  the work begins and it does pay off, over and over again in lessons and rewards.



this is me.  that is darn right, you do not let anyone tell you different, you do not let anyone push you down, you be who you are meant to be. I mean this one really needs nothing more.  what a hit!
 

a million dreams are keeping me awake, oh man can i relate to this one.  the number of times i am up in the night, my mind racing because i have so many things, big things swirling in my hand.  this song inspires me to not forget those plans, not give up on them, get them written down and create goals and a plan.

 

and Zach Efron??  what Troy Bolton and hello Philip?  i mean of course he graduated from East High, so amazing what he has gone on to do.  now we have more goodness from Zach, he did not disappoint, not one bit.




defiantly 2 thumbs up from mama and j on this movie, something I could watch over and over again, but defiantly on the big screen.  that is key on this one!  although we will be singing and dancing along from the couch when it is released.

 

Comments